Nike has been paying out quarterly cash dividends to its shareholders since 1985. … From its 1985 to 2019 after adjusting for its stock splits, Nike paid out quarterly dividends ranging from 0.5 cents per share in 1985 to 88 cents per share in 2019.
How much dividend does Nike pay?
Dividend History for Nike Inc. (NKE)
|Ex-Div. Date||Amount||Pay. Date|
How often does Nike stock pay dividends?
Quarterly dividends on NIKE common stock, when declared by the Board of Directors, are paid on a calendar year basis on or about January 5, April 5, July 5 and October 5.
How much does Nike pay per share?
2. Dividend Yield % measures how much a company pays out in dividends each year relative to its share price. Current Share Price is $160.63. Nike’s Dividends per Share for the trailing twelve months (TTM) ended in Today is $1.07.
Is Nike going to split its stock?
The Oregon-headquartered athletic shoe and clothing company said Thursday both classes of its stock will split on December 24 and it expects its common stock to begin trading at the split-adjusted price on December 26.
Who is the boss of Nike?
John Donahoe (Jan 2020–)
What stock paid the highest dividend?
The seven highest dividend yields in the S&P 500:
- Iron Mountain (IRM)
- Kinder Morgan (KMI)
- AT&T (T)
- Williams Cos. (WMB)
- Altria Group (MO)
- Oneok (OKE)
- Lumen Technologies (LUMN)
Does Coca Cola stock pay dividends?
The Company normally pays dividends four times a year, usually April 1, July 1, October 1 and December 15. Shareowners of record can elect to receive their dividend payments electronically or by check in the currency of their choice.
Does McDonald’s pay a dividend?
Does McDonald’s Pay A Dividend? Yes. Of course. McDonald’s stock pays dividends.
What stocks pay monthly dividends?
Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Realty Income (O) This is a retail-focused, blue chip REIT that owns more than 6,500 properties. …
- Main Street Capital (MAIN) …
- SL Green Realty (SLG) …
- STAG Industrial (STAG) …
- TransAlta Renewables (TRSWF) …
- AGNC Investment Corp. …
- Gladstone Investment Corp. …
- Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND)
What is Nike’s annual profit?
In 2020, Nike’s global gross profit amounted to about 16.24 billion U.S. dollars. In comparison, this figure was around 12.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2014.
What is Nike’s P E ratio?
The PE ratio is a simple way to assess whether a stock is over or under valued and is the most widely used valuation measure. NIKE PE ratio as of July 09, 2021 is 45.22.
What’s the highest Nike stock has ever been?
NIKE – 41 Year Stock Price History | NKE
- The all-time high NIKE stock closing price was 160.16 on July 07, 2021.
- The NIKE 52-week high stock price is 161.50, which is 0.8% above the current share price.
- The NIKE 52-week low stock price is 95.11, which is 40.6% below the current share price.
What stocks could split in 2020?
These stocks may be splitting:
- Amazon.com (AMZN)
- Alphabet (GOOGL)
- AutoZone (AZO)
- Charter Communications (CHTR)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO)
- Nvidia Corp. (NVDA)
- ServiceNow (NOW)
- Netflix (NFLX)
What is a good dividend yield?
The average dividend yield across the Australian stock market is currently 4.1% or twice the world average.
How many times has Apple stock split?
It went public in December 1980. Apple conducted a seven-for-one split on June 9, 2014, and two-for-one splits on June 16, 1987, June 21, 2000, and Feb. 28, 2005.