Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) does not pay a dividend.
Does Delta pay a dividend?
Delta’s dividend made it unique among its peers. With a yield of more than 5% and an annualized payout of $1.61 per share, Delta’s dividend was more generous than American (2.6%) or Southwest (1.8%).
Does Dal stock pay dividends?
DAL does not currently pay a dividend.
Is Delta a buy or sell?
Delta Air Lines has received a consensus rating of Buy. The company’s average rating score is 2.67, and is based on 12 buy ratings, 6 hold ratings, and no sell ratings.
Is Delta stock a good buy right now?
Delta stock still gets weak ratings from IBD Stock Checkup despite a bullish move off its mid-May lows. Its Composite Rating of 16 (on a scale of 1-99 with 99 being the best) ranks it No. 12 in the airline group. Its Relative Strength Rating of 47 ranks it No.
What months does Delta pay dividends?
Dividend History for Delta Air Lines (DAL)
|Ex-Div. Date||Amount||Pay. Date|
What is the best airline stock to buy?
Best Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- Azul S.A. (NYSE: AZUL) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 11. …
- Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) …
- JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ: JBLU) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 29. …
- Spirit Airlines, Inc. (NYSE: SAVE) …
- Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 22.
How many times a year does Delta pay dividends?
There are typically 4 dividends per year (excluding specials).
What stocks pay good dividends?
List of 25 high-dividend stocks
|Symbol||Company Name||Dividend Yield|
|LYB||LyondellBasell Industries NV||4.39%|
|GILD||Gilead Sciences Inc.||4.12%|
What stocks pay monthly dividends?
Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Realty Income (O) This is a retail-focused, blue chip REIT that owns more than 6,500 properties. …
- Main Street Capital (MAIN) …
- SL Green Realty (SLG) …
- STAG Industrial (STAG) …
- TransAlta Renewables (TRSWF) …
- AGNC Investment Corp. …
- Gladstone Investment Corp. …
- Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND)
Will Delta Airlines stock go up?
Delta Air Lines’ stock is up 23.0% in 2021, up 3.9% in the previous five trading days and up over 122.0% in the past year. … Currently, Delta’s price-earnings ratio is not applicable due to negative earnings. The company’s trailing 12-month revenue is $3.97 billion, with a negative 72.4% net profit margin.
What is the highest Delta stock has been?
Delta Air Lines – Stock Price History | DAL
- The all-time high Delta Air Lines stock closing price was 63.16 on July 16, 2019.
- The Delta Air Lines 52-week high stock price is 52.28, which is 21.8% above the current share price.
Will Delta Airlines stock recover?
In 2020, Delta Airlines reported a full-year loss for the first time in 11 years as COVID-19 travel restrictions significantly dented air travel demand, but CEO Ed Bastian said he expects 2021 to be the year of recovery. Delta Airlines’ shares, which slumped more than 40% last year, rose about 22% to $49.27 on Friday.
Which stock should I buy today?
Latest in Today’s Pick
- Tinplate Company of India (₹221.5): Buy. …
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports (₹177.3) …
- Thyrocare Technologies (₹1,385.6): Buy. …
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (₹212.1): Buy. …
- Gujarat Gas (₹678.4): Buy. …
- Datamatics Global Services (₹156.6): Buy. …
- The New India Assurance Company (₹174.2): Buy.
What stocks do well in recession?
Blue-chip stocks are attractive to investors during recessions because they typically pay dividends and provide investors with a tangible return in the form of income. Blue-chip stocks in recession-resistant industries tend to be especially stable, which can help lessen the blow of a stock market sell-off or recession.