|Stock||Returns* in %||Market Capitalisation (in Cr.)|
|Bajaj Finance ltd.||141.23||3,01,224|
|Jubilant Foodworks ltd.||83.80||38,620|
Which stock is best for long term investment?
Best Dividend Stocks for Long Term
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) …
- ABM Industries Incorporated (NYSE: ABM) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 17 Dividend Yield: 1.77% …
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE: APD) …
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (NYSE: RTX) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 58 Dividend Yield: 2.38%
3 дня назад
Which is the best long term investment in India?
10 Best Long Term Investment Plans in India 2021
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- National Savings Certificates (NSC)
- Corporate Fixed Deposits.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account (SSA)
- Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- National Pension System (NPS)
- Mutual Funds.
- Real Estate.
What are the best stocks to invest in right now in India?
10 stocks to buy now that could make you rich
- Larsen & Toubro. …
- Dr Reddy’s. …
- Dr Lal Pathlabs. …
- Vinati Organics. …
- Pidilite Ltd. …
- Coforge. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank. …
- HDFC Ltd.
How do I choose a long term stock in India?
How to Choose Stocks for Long Term Investment
- Selling Loser Stock. …
- Do not take up Hot Tip. …
- Don’t sweat much for little Money. …
- Donʹt Overemphasize the P/E Ratio. …
- Resist the Lure of Penny Stocks. …
- Pick a Strategy and Stick with It. …
- Focus on the Future.
What is the fastest growing stocks?
|Fastest Growing Stocks|
|Price ($)||Revenue Growth (%)|
|Tesla Inc. ( TSLA)||656.57||73.6|
|Zoom Video Communications Inc. ( ZM)||376.92||191.4|
|Everest Re Group Ltd. ( RE)||245.78||34.1|
Which share will grow in future?
|COMPANY NAME||WEIGHTAGE||NO OF STOCKS|
Can I double my money in 5 years?
Let’s apply Thumb rule in a reverse way, if you wish to double your money say in 5 years, then you will have to invest money at the rate of 72/5 = 14.40% p.a. to achieve your target. This means you have to invest money in those financial products that will give you a return at 14.40% per annum.
What is the safest investment with the highest return?
20 Safe Investments with High Returns
- Investment #1: High-Yield Savings Account.
- Investment #2: Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Investment #3: High-Yield Money Market Accounts.
- Investment #4: Treasury Securities.
- Investment #5: Government Bond Funds.
- Investment #6: Municipal Bond Funds.
How can I double my money in a year?
The principle is simple. Divide 72 by the annual rate of return to figure how long it will take to double your money. For example, if you earn an 8 percent annual return, it will take about 9 years to double. So the higher the return, the faster you can double your money.
Can Penny Stocks Make You Rich?
So, can you make money on penny stocks? The short answer is yes, but it’s important to remember that trading penny stocks isn’t like trading your average stock. To learn how to make money with penny stocks, you’ll want to understand all the ins and outs before you dive in.
Which stock is most profitable?
Top 20 Most Profitable Stocks of the Last 20 Years
|1||NetEase Inc. (NTES)||448.33|
|2||SBA Communications Corp. (NASDAQ:SBAC)||298.68|
|3||Netflix Inc. (NFLX)||480.45|
|4||Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST)||74.88|
What are the best stocks to buy for beginners in India 2020?
Here are a few of the best stocks to buy in India for the long term.
- Reliance Industries. …
- HDFC Bank. …
- Hindustan Unilever. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank. …
- Bajaj Finance. …
- Bharti Airtel. …
- Asian Paints. …
How do you predict if a stock will go up or down?
2.3 Two Methods to Predict Stock Price
- Method #1: Intrinsic value estimation of a stock is a skill. …
- Method #2: This is a second method which a beginner can use to predict if a stock will go up or down. …
- Estimate P/E of Future (P/E after 3 years from today)
- Estimate EPS of Future (EPS after 3 years from today)
How do you pick a good stock?
Here are seven things an investor should consider when picking stocks:
- Trends in earnings growth.
- Company strength relative to its peers.
- Debt-to-equity ratio in line with industry norms.
- Price-earnings ratio can help provide market value.
- How is a company treating its dividends?
- Effectivness of executive leadership.
How do you pick a good long term stock?
Watch for Fluctuating Earnings
One way to determine whether a stock is a good long-term buy is to evaluate its past earnings and future earnings projections. If the company has a consistent history of rising earnings over a period of many years, it could be a good long-term buy.