|Kotak Small Cap Fund||153.47.||120.46%|
|SBI Small Cap Fund||98.43.||88.03%|
|Nippon India Small Cap||75.45.||106.76%|
|ICICI Prudential Smallcap Fund||45.76.||107.62%|
Which is the best mutual fund for one time investment?
Below are some of the best mutual funds one can consider for one time investment:
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Equity Fund – Direct – Growth.
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund – Direct – Growth.
- Reliance Large Cap Fund – Direct – Growth.
- Axis Focused 25 Fund – Direct – Growth.
- Tata Equity P/E Fund – Direct – Growth.
What are the best mutual funds to invest in 2020?
Best mutual funds to invest in 2020
|T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth (NASDAQMUTFUND:TRBCX)||Large-cap growth stocks||0.70%|
|T. Rowe Price Communications & Technology (NASDAQMUTFUND:PRMTX)||Large-cap stocks||0.78%|
|Vanguard Health Care Investor (NASDAQMUTFUND:VGHCX)||Large-cap stocks||0.34%|
Which is more profitable sip or lumpsum?
If an investor has a regular income and is able to save some money, he can choose to invest in SIP. Else if an investor has a large sum of money, he can go for lump sum investment. If the market grows continuously into the future, lump sum investment gives greater returns as compared to SIP.
What are the top 5 mutual funds?
Top 5 Biggest Mutual Funds
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares (VTSAX)
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund (FXAIX)
- Vanguard Institutional Index Mutual Fund (VINIX)
- Fidelity Government Cash Reserves (FDRXX)
- Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund (VMFXX)
Which mutual fund gives highest return?
Top 10 Equity Mutual Funds
|Fund Name||Category||1Y Returns|
|Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund||Equity||66.1%|
|Axis Midcap Fund||Equity||63.3%|
|Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund||Equity||64.9%|
|Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund||Equity||59.3%|
What is the safest mutual fund investment?
Money market mutual funds = lowest returns, lowest risk
They are considered one of the safest investments you can make. Money market funds are used by investors who want to protect their retirement savings but still earn some interest — somewhere between 1% and 3% a year.
Can you lose money in mutual fund?
All funds carry some level of risk. With mutual funds, you may lose some or all of the money you invest because the securities held by a fund can go down in value. Dividends or interest payments may also change as market conditions change.
Which ETF does Warren Buffett recommend?
My recommendation is to go with the Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US Small-Cap ETF, a fund that tracks the performance of the FTSE Global Small Cap ex US Index, which consists of over 3,000 stocks in dozens of countries.
Is SIP better or lump sum?
If you are an investor with a small but regular amount of money available for investment, SIPs can be a more suitable investment option. For investors with a relatively high investment amount and risk tolerance, lump-sum investments may be more beneficial.
Which SIP is best for 5 years?
Best Performing Floater Funds In 2021
|Funds||1-Year Returns||5- Year Returns|
|HDFC Floater Rate Debt Fund Direct Plan Growth||6.30%||7.80%|
|ICICI Prudential Floating Interest Fund Direct Plan Growth||6.96%||8.31%|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Floating Rate Fund Direct Plan Growth||5.04%||7.85%|
|Nippon India Floating Rate Fund Direct Growth||5.82%||8.10%|
Which SIP is best for 1 year?
Top 10 Best SIP plans for 1 year-
|Investment||Returns in 3 Months||Returns in 1 Year|
|ICICI Prudential Ultra Short Term Fund||1.2%||7.7%|
|India Bulls Ultra Short Term Fund||1.2%||6.8%|
|Kotak Savings Fund||1.1%||6.9%|
|BOI AXA Ultra Short Duration Fund||1%||6.7%|
Which mutual fund is best for 3 years?
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund.
- PGIM India Diversified Equity Fund.
- Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund.
- Mahindra Badhat Yojana.
- UTI Equity Fund.
- DSP BlackRock Equity Fund.
- SBI Large and Midcap Fund.
- Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund.
What is a good mutual fund to buy right now?
- Fidelity ZERO Large Cap Index (FNILX) The Fidelity ZERO Large Cap Index mutual fund is part of the investment company’s foray into mutual funds with no expense ratio, thus its ZERO moniker. …
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO) …
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) …
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV) …
- Schwab S&P 500 Index Fund (SWPPX)