How much does SPHD pay in dividends?
SPHD Dividend History
|Ex/EFF DATE||TYPE||CASH AMOUNT|
Is SPHD a good dividend?
PowerShares S&P 500 High Dividend Low Volatility Portfolio (ticker: SPHD). A 3.8 percent yield might not sound impressive, but SPHD is one of the 30 highest-yielding funds among the roughly 570 ETFs that invest in U.S. stocks. What makes SPHD stand out is its focus on stability.
What is the ex dividend date for SPHD?
What stocks make up SPHD?
SPHD Top 10 Holdings [View All]
- Iron Mountain, Inc. 3.84%
- Exxon Mobil Corporation3.41%
- Lumen Technologies, Inc. 3.35%
- Kinder Morgan Inc Class P3.13%
- Altria Group Inc2.88%
- Chevron Corporation2.73%
- People’s United Financial, Inc. 2.68%
- Philip Morris International Inc. 2.65%
What stock paid the highest dividend?
The seven highest dividend yields in the S&P 500:
- Iron Mountain (IRM)
- Kinder Morgan (KMI)
- AT&T (T)
- Williams Cos. (WMB)
- Altria Group (MO)
- Oneok (OKE)
- Lumen Technologies (LUMN)
Is SPHD a good investment?
The Investor S&P 500 High Dividend Low Volatility ETF (SPHD) does a good job providing its investors with a high dividend yield but fails on almost every other important measure. SPHD’s dividend safety and growth grades are poor, and its low-volatility screen is entirely inadequate.
Is Schd a buy or sell?
Both SCHD and HDV are ETFs. SCHD has a higher 5-year return than HDV (16.48% vs 7.32%). SCHD has a lower expense ratio than HDV (0.06% vs 0.08%).
What stocks pay a monthly dividend?
Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Realty Income (O) This is a retail-focused, blue chip REIT that owns more than 6,500 properties. …
- Main Street Capital (MAIN) …
- SL Green Realty (SLG) …
- STAG Industrial (STAG) …
- TransAlta Renewables (TRSWF) …
- AGNC Investment Corp. …
- Gladstone Investment Corp. …
- Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND)
Which is better Vym or Schd?
SCHD has a higher 5-year return than VYM (16.19% vs 11.3%). SCHD and VYM have the same expense ratio (0.06%).
SCHD vs VYM.
Does Vym pay monthly dividends?
Although many dividend stocks pay quarterly or monthly dividends that are roughly equal from quarter to quarter, others use an annual or semiannual payment schedule. … VYM Dividend data by YCharts.
How do you calculate dividend payout?
The dividend payout ratio can be calculated as the yearly dividend per share divided by the earnings per share, or equivalently, the dividends divided by net income (as shown below).
What are the highest dividend paying ETFs?
Seven high-yield ETFs for income-oriented investors:
- Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV)
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 High Dividend ETF (SPYD)
- Vanguard Real Estate ETF (VNQ)
- Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP)
- Global X U.S. Preferred ETF (PFFD)
- iShares Broad USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (USHY)
- VanEck Vectors High Yield Muni ETF (HYD)
Which is better SPHD or SPYD?
SPHD has a lower 5-year return than SPYD (7.13% vs 8.76%). SPHD has a higher expense ratio than SPYD (0.3% vs 0.07%).
SPHD vs SPYD.
|Underlying Index||S&P 500 Low Volatility High Dividend Index||S&P 500 High Dividend Index|