How do I view a shared album?
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn on Shared Albums. Go back to the Home screen. Open Photos and tap the Albums tab.
How do I access a shared album on my iPhone?
On iPhone or iPad
Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad. Select the Albums tab and scroll down until you see Shared Albums. If you don’t see the album you want right away, tap See All to view all shared albums.
How do I accept a shared album invite?
How to accept a shared album invite
- Go to your Photos app.
- Tap the For You tab. The invite should appear at the top of the list.
- Tap Accept.
Why can’t I see shared albums on my iPhone?
Make sure you’ve turned on the Shared Albums: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on Shared Albums. If you are using a Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences. Select iCloud, click the Options button next to Photos and then select Shared Albums.
Why am I not receiving shared album invite?
Make sure both your iPhone and the other member’s iPhone have iCloud Photo Sharing AND iCloud Photo Library turned on. Make sure you have the same settings set up on your Mac/iPad if you use any.
Do shared albums take up iPhone storage?
Shared albums do not take up space on your iPhone. If you have iCloud Photos enabled, you have the option to optimize the storage on your iPhone to free up space on the device.
Does iCloud link share all photos?
When iCloud Photos is turned on, you can share multiple full-quality photos with an iCloud link. iCloud links remain available for 30 days, can be viewed by anyone, and can be shared using any app, such as Messages or Mail. You can also use Shared Albums to share photos and videos with just the people you choose.
How do I download shared photos from iCloud?
How to download photos from iCloud via Shared Albums
- Open the Apple Photos app on your device and select the “Albums” tab.
- Scroll down and select your desired album. …
- Tap “Select” in the upper right corner of the album.
- Tap each photo you want to download.
How do I know if someone shared my album?
When an album is shared with you, you’ll receive an invitation in your email. Click the Subscribe button in the message, and the Photos app loads the album into its Shared category. To view the album on the Mac, look in the left-hand sidebar in Shared > Shared Albums and select the album.
How do I share an iCloud album with a friend?
Follow these steps:
- In the Photos app, select the photos (or videos) that you want to share. …
- Hit the Share button, and choose iCloud Photo Sharing.
- Click or tap “Shared Album” and then tap New Shared Album.
- Name the album (in iOS, tap Next).
- Consider the two choices for sharing your album.
Why can’t I see a shared album in Google Photos?
Check your internet connection (mobile data). Close the Google Photos app and re-launch it. Sign out and sign back in to Google Photos with the same Google Account.
How do I recover a shared album on my iPhone?
- Go to Photos on iCloud.com.
- Click Albums, then select the Recently Deleted album to view its contents.
- Click Select Photos, then do one of the following: Click Recover All. Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
Where are shared albums stored?
Shared photos and videos are stored in iCloud. But they don’t count against your iCloud storage limit. You’re free to share up to 5,000 photos without having to pay for more storage.
Why does iCloud photo sharing says waiting?
See if you’re on low power mode. Occasionally, an iCloud Photo link will work but it’ll hang when loading the actual images. Essentially, you’ll see an endless “waiting for photos” indicator at the bottom of the photo link. This can sometimes be the result of a network error or a slow internet connection.