Can I share my music library with family?
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
How can I share my music with another iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
How do you share a song with someone?
If you’re using Apple Music on Android, open the playlist in the app, tap the three dots on the right and choose Share Playlist. You can copy the link to it—ready to paste wherever you want—or pick one of the apps listed to share there directly.
How do I share my iTunes with a friend?
Share your playlists
- In the iTunes app on your PC, create a playlist.
- Choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left, then click Library.
- Select the playlist in the sidebar.
- Above the list of songs in the playlist, select “Publish on profile and in search.”
How do I share an ibook with a friend?
- Tap the more (…) button beneath the cover image of the book you want to share.
- Tap Share book.
- In the share sheet, tap the method you want to use. For this example, we’ll use Mail.
- Add an address for the email message.
- Add your own text to the body of the message.
- Tap Send.
Can you share your iTunes library with someone else?
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
Will I lose my music if I join family sharing?
If your family shares iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store purchases, you immediately stop sharing your purchases and lose access to the purchases made by your other family members. … Any content that your family shared with you isn’t automatically removed from your device.
How do I send someone a song from iTunes?
Find a song, album, or playlist in your library or in Apple Music (if you joined Apple Music). Select the item, then click the More button .
Select Share [item], then choose any of the sharing options:
- Copy Link: Copies the link to the clipboard. …
- Share in Email: Copies the link to an email you can send.
Can you send music through AirDrop?
After you create a playlist on Apple Music, you may want to share it — and you can do so through AirDrop, Messages, social media, and more. To share a playlist, tap the three dots at the top of the page to open a pop-up menu. … You can also share it directly through AirDrop with any nearby Apple devices.
Why did my music not transfer to my new iPhone?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
How can I transfer music to my iPhone without using iTunes?
Cloud services like Google Play Music, Amazon Cloud Player, and Dropbox can sync your music library across your devices. By uploading music from your computer to the cloud and then install the service on your iPhone, you can enjoy and play the music from your computer on your iOS device without iTunes.
What is the best way to share music?
- SoundCloud. Founded in 2007, SoundCloud remains as one of the world’s top audio distribution platforms and attracts over 175 million monthly unique visitors. …
- Audiomack. Not too far behind SoundCloud, Audiomack is on the rise as a fan-friendly streaming platform. …
- iTunes. …
- Spotify. …
- YouTube. …
- Bandcamp. …
- Vimeo. …
How do you send an album to someone?
To give someone a track or an album on iTunes you will need to follow a similar process to the one above.
- Choose the track or album.
- Tap on the share icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on Gift.
- Enter the recipient email and an up to 200 word message.
- Choose when you want to send the gift.
- Select the theme and tap Next.
How do I share an MP3?
The website Mediafire is one simple way to send MP3 over email since you can simply upload the music to the site and then send the link to your friend through email. Click on the option to upload files for free without being a member and then copy the link you see there and paste it into your email.